I'm a student of mathematics and computer science at Utrecht University, currently fascinated by compilers and everything that has to do with them. I started learning C++ in 2008, and have since then also picked up Python, C#, and Haskell.
Apart from that, I play go (less often than I'd like), try to learn Lojban (with less success than I'd like), and am a member of Biton.
I am also known as jesyspa elsewhere on the net.
Member for 9 years, 9 months
22 profile views
Last seen Nov 13 '13 at 13:09
- Code Review 3.2k 3.2k 1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 845 845 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Computer Science 356 356 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 114 If our universe was a simulation, what could a bug look like?
- 37 Is a while loop intrinsically a recursion?
- 24 Does Overloading Operator<< works inside the class?
- 20 Can C++ code be valid in both C++03 and C++11 but do different things?
- 16 What makes a language Turing-complete?
- 15 Using Bound with a type-annotated tree
- 15 Why does my class's destructor get called when I add instances to a vector?
- View more network posts →