I prefer to be referred to as "they".
If you are looking for something to vote on, I'm looking for votes (ideally upvotes, natch) on my Unix answers with zero score on Stack Overflow. I also appreciate feedback on the tail end of my answers on Stack Overflow. Look at the lowest-scoring answers; downvotes as well as upvotes appreciated to help me decide what to keep, and what to kill.
The following isn't mine, unfortunately. The image is a clickable link to an archived gist of the original tweet which is now deleted.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
5 profile views
Last seen Mar 23 '18 at 13:44
- Stack Overflow 105.4k 105.4k 1616 gold badges155155 silver badges206206 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 5.6k 5.6k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.7k 3.7k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Super User 2.1k 2.1k 55 gold badges2424 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Server Fault 908 908 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 178 Is there a "default" MIME type?
- 120 How to cat <<EOF >> a file containing code?
- 114 Live: Left nav, new theming and responsiveness
- 101 Running Bash commands in Python
- 93 Why is there no "Euro English" locale?
- 76 How to extract text from a string using sed?
- 72 When to wrap quotes around a shell variable?
- View more network posts →