I prefer to be referred to as "they".
If you are looking for something to vote on, I'm looking for votes (ideally upvotes, natch) on the tail end of my answers on Stack Overflow. Look at the lowest-scoring answers; downvotes as well as upvotes appreciated to help me decide what to keep, and what to kill.
The following isn't mine, unfortunately. The image is a clickable link to an archived gist of the original tweet which is now deleted.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
6 profile views
Last seen Oct 28 '19 at 9:46
- Stack Overflow 128.9k 128.9k 1919 gold badges190190 silver badges250250 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 6.8k 6.8k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6k 6k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Super User 2.6k 2.6k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 245 Running Bash commands in Python
- 202 Is there a "default" MIME type?
- 167 How to cat <<EOF >> a file containing code?
- 116 Live: Left nav, new theming and responsiveness
- 114 Why is there no "Euro English" locale?
- 99 Difference between sh and bash
- 97 How to extract text from a string using sed?
- View more network posts →