I prefer to be referred to as "they".
If you are looking for something to vote on, I'm looking for votes (ideally upvotes, natch) on the tail end of my answers on Stack Overflow. Look at the lowest-scoring answers; downvotes as well as upvotes appreciated to help me decide what to keep, and what to kill.
The following isn't mine, unfortunately. The image is a clickable link to an archived gist of the original tweet which is now deleted.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
6 profile views
Last seen Oct 28 '19 at 9:46
- Stack Overflow 134.4k 134.4k 2424 gold badges202202 silver badges261261 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 6.5k 6.5k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.2k 6.2k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Super User 2.7k 2.7k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 268 Running Bash commands in Python
- 206 Is there a "default" MIME type?
- 184 How to cat <<EOF >> a file containing code?
- 116 Live: Left nav, new theming and responsiveness
- 115 Why is there no "Euro English" locale?
- 113 Difference between sh and bash
- 105 When to wrap quotes around a shell variable?
- View more network posts →