- Stack Overflow 8.5k 8.5k 5656 gold badges156156 silver badges338338 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.7k 2.7k 1414 gold badges4444 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.1k 1.1k 66 gold badges2424 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Code Review 637 637 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 185 Why are the sizes of programs so large?
- 178 How to mount an ISO file?
- 142 How to sort with lambda in Python
- 87 Why is %s better than + for concatenation?
- 85 JSTL if tag for equal strings
- 79 Why use try … finally without a catch clause?
- 76 What is high cohesion and how to use it / make it?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
24 Must the code be “clean”? May 24 '16
6 Search or list unanswered questions by language May 1 '16
5 Reviewing same file multiple times = same question? Sep 27 '11
-2 Is it off-topic to ask for test cases (“use cases”)? May 5 '16