I am an active user of StackOverflow since 2010 and I assure you that this place is not what it looks like.
A group of inadequate Rubyists teaming with SO moderators are stalking me and abusing their privileges to delete all my content without a reason. When I have managed to make one moderator follow the rules, in revenge thay randomly chose one old answer of mine and collectively downvoted it 5 times within minutes -- I flagged that but moderators ignored it, same as they have ignored all the rest of my flags. Because they are the same team. Toxic community of ungrateful inadequate people who censor me and delete my content just because I responsibly follow the official rules of SO that they don't follow. They are blatantly violating multiple SO rules, they are collectively stalking, downvoting and deleting random answers of mine just to show that nothing can stop them because they are moderators. Such behaviour isn't professional, it is disgusting and shameful. They are such mean people that even write insults on me in comments. When I flags insults the flags get ignored. No matter what is written in rules of SO they don't work because moderators are promoting different rules -- such that allow people to insult you in comments, calling you bad words, saying that you are handicapped and other things. Moderators refuse to remove such comments and if you create a post in Meta to highlight the problem, instead of acting and fixing it they only write even more insults on you -- the Meta website is a trap place where they call you to come to throw even more trash on you, publicly insult and demean you. Do not believe moderators -- they always lie and censor everything that would expose it.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
30 profile views
Last seen Sep 8 '20 at 15:06
- Stack Overflow 31.8k 31.8k 1212 gold badges9494 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow на русском 1.5k 1.5k 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 897 897 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 330 How to generate a random number between a and b in Ruby?
- 329 Extract a substring from a string in Ruby using a regular expression
- 282 Array include any value from another array?
- 243 Ruby class types and case statements
- 167 Ruby string slice index: str[n..infinity]
- 147 Generate array of all letters and digits
- 97 How do I remove repeated spaces in a string?
- View more network posts →