I am a software developer with 8 years of professional experience and a strong desire to continue expanding my knowledge. I am passionate about building my skills as a developer by reading as many books and articles as I can about general software development, specific programming languages, and new technologies.
Also, I enjoy challenging problems and when I have the time, I seek them out from sites such as stackoverflow.com and projecteuler.net. Other interests include piano, science fiction books, and experimenting with low level electrical components, such as transistors, resistors, capacitors, and LEDs, with my Arduino.
Top network posts
- 26 std::map find_if condition style confusion
- 20 How to correctly initialize a cv::Mat pointer to a 0 matrix with zeros()
- 11 Converting an integer into the written form
- 10 How to use Contours in OpenCV 2.3.1?
- 9 Copy data from cv::Mat to CvMat and viceversa
- 5 Meta-program to find square numbers
- View more network posts →