- Stack Overflow 20.5k 20.5k 2222 gold badges109109 silver badges188188 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 856 856 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 621 621 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 378 378 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 338 338 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1267 Throw away local commits in Git
- 96 Fastest way to write huge data in text file Java
- 82 Force line break (<br/>) in header (<h1>) in Markdown
- 66 Using Mockito to test abstract classes
- 55 Should Testers first discuss a finding with the developers before writing a bug report?
- 52 What is a difference between <? super E> and <? extends E>?
- 51 Why can't I use a type argument in a type parameter with multiple bounds?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 11 '18