- Stack Overflow 35k 35k 2222 gold badges114114 silver badges198198 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 951 951 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 621 621 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 521 521 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 428 428 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1465 Throw away local commits in Git
- 97 Fastest way to write huge data in text file Java
- 85 Force line break (<br/>) in header (<h1>) in Markdown
- 67 Using Mockito to test abstract classes
- 57 What is a difference between <? super E> and <? extends E>?
- 55 Should Testers first discuss a finding with the developers before writing a bug report?
- 53 Why can't I use a type argument in a type parameter with multiple bounds?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 11 '18