- Stack Overflow 130k 130k 1010 gold badges206206 silver badges332332 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.1k 2.1k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Emacs 263 263 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 248 248 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 153 Why exactly is eval evil?
- 90 LET versus LET* in Common Lisp
- 86 How does Lisp let you redefine the language itself?
- 82 What does # mean in LISP
- 72 Does Java need closures?
- 68 Common Lisp's equivalent of \r inside the format function?
- 59 Dynamic and Lexical variables in Common Lisp
- View more network posts →