I am the CTO of alcemy, a Machine Learning start-up in the cement and concrete industry. We use laboratory data to train ensemble of Machine Learning models to predict and optimise cement quality and thereby reduce the industry's carbon footprint.
Furthermore, I am developing a parameter exploration toolkit for scientists called pypet
- Stack Overflow 5.2k 5.2k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Ethereum 419 419 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 265 265 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 246 246 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Review 195 195 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 How do I make pyCharm stop hiding (unfold) my Python imports?
- 46 pylint says "Unnecessary parens after %r keyword"
- 39 Understanding Multiprocessing: Shared Memory Management, Locks and Queues in Python
- 34 Python 3.4 and 2.7: Cannot install numpy package for python 3.4
- 20 Python Code Coverage and Multiprocessing
- 16 Python sphinx autosummary error
- 15 Python Sphinx Autosummary: Automated listing of member functions
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 8 '16