In inﬁnite wonder of His Magniﬁcence…
We are inﬁnitesimal in His Grandeur, notwithstanding, He loves us foremost.
♦ I am so ﬁrmly determined, however, to test the constancy of your mind that, drawing from the teachings of great men, I shall give you also a lesson: Set aside a certain number of days, during which you shall be content with the scantiest and cheapest fare, with coarse and rough dress, saying to yourself the while: “Is this the condition that I feared?” — Seneca the Younger
Top network posts
- 21 Auto-redirect to another HTML page
- 7 Laravel multiple orderBy from dynamic array input
- 5 Seg fault...on hello world
- 5 Finding the maximum of a given list of data in GNU Assembly x86 (32 bit)
- 5 Pattern match does not work in bash script
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 4 '17