I'm an old-timer developper (since 1970's), an ran into a number of systems and languages.
Crurrently retired but active yet, 90% for fun and 10% for money :-)
My preference was always to create reusable things like development tools, utilities, dedicated libraries and so on. And more recently (as of the concepts exist!), components such as objects, plugins, modules...
Member for 6 years
8 profile views
Last seen Jun 14 '20 at 11:44
- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Code Review 2.7k 2.7k 1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- German Language 355 355 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- French Language 347 347 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 321 321 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 TextNode or textContent?
- 21 What means my car's displayed diagnosis "KÜHLMITTLE NIEDR MOTOR ABSTELLEN"?
- 17 Detect when a browser page window loses focus with Alt-Tab using pure JS or jQuery
- 12 Deleted DataTable row gets added again after sorting
- 11 How to get the list of field-types?
- 10 MySQL - how to add "Using join buffer (Block Nested Loop)" to a query?
- 9 Choosing how to better take advantage of ES6 const and let
- View more network posts →