loves abusing C++, assembler, C++0X, C and C99 features all in the same code, all in moderation.
goto abuse, exception abuse in normal code, variable length arrays, pointers to virtual functions, variadic macros, variadic templates, SFINAE, decltype, CRTP, coroutines, and all kind of hacks. I've yet to use Objective C in C++ code.
Top network posts
- 157 When to use std::forward to forward arguments?
- 30 How can I resize QMessageBox?
- 28 Calling a const function rather than its non-const version
- 26 Can we declare global variable in QML file?
- 21 How could I eliminate Kerberos for passwd?
- 20 Template specialization with variadic templates
- View more network posts →