Hi, I'm Mike Hamer. I have a keen interest in the software and control of robotic and embedded systems. I'm pursuing a PhD in robot localization with the Institute for Dynamic Systems and Control at ETH Zürich.
If you'd like to know more about me, visit my personal website or feel free to contact me.
Top network posts
- 38 Utility that decodes and logs UDP packets
- 14 Discussion of multiple inheritance vs Composition for a project (+other things)
- 11 How can I split a url string up into separate parts in Python?
- 8 binary format, bitwise operations exist? eg. <<16#7F, 16#FF>> bsl 1
- 7 Compile linux kernel (2.6) module including non kernel headers
- 7 Erlang: doing a good job
- 7 Linking with static library not equivalent to linking with its objects
- View more network posts →