I program for living and for fun. Mostly it's web backend (Ruby, Python) or front-end (CoffeeScript), but I like doing weird stuff from time to time (like poking at Erlang or Elixir).
Member for 6 years
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 13 '19 at 22:32
Top network posts
- 63 Can I make a CSS grid with dynamic number of rows or columns?
- 55 Can I make a CSS grid with dynamic number of rows or columns?
- 45 How to set the date in materialize datepicker
- 20 Why the module `ClassMethods` defined and extended in the same namespace?
- 16 How do I generate a random 10 digit number in ruby?
- 14 What are Deutsche Bahn's "M" trains/routes?
- 13 Temporary images with Pyglet
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 5 '16