I've managed Linux Servers (usually poorly), currently manage hundreds of physical and virtual Windows Servers (usually somewhere between poorly and moderately well), manage multiple enterprise-class Cisco Routers, Switches and Firewalls (got that down-pat), and build an enormous amount of software (usually moderately well).
I specialize in business applications, and applying a broad spectrum of business rules across a broader spectrum of languages (all the .NET web stuff, as well as PHP, Python, F#, C++, C, and Fortran - yes, it's still out there, yes I hate it). I also build physical hardware devices on occasion, and tinker in electronics and PLC-based systems, mechanisms and solutions.
Top Network Posts
- 156 Net Neutrality and Stack Overflow / Stack Exchange
- 43 Benchmarking things in C#
- 38 Is an open-source software contributor a valid work reference?
- 34 Alternative term for 'smoke test'
- 31 Performing and timing loops with SQL queries
- 29 Why the "View Heap" result does not match with 'Process Memory Usage' in Visual Studio
- 28 Damage when drilling a mirror — normal or not?
- View more network posts →