I've managed Linux Servers (usually poorly), currently manage hundreds of physical and virtual Windows Servers (usually somewhere between poorly and moderately well), manage multiple enterprise-class Cisco Routers, Switches and Firewalls (got that down-pat), and build an enormous amount of software (usually moderately well).
I specialize in business applications, and applying a broad spectrum of business rules across a broader spectrum of languages (all the .NET web stuff, as well as PHP, Python, F#, C++, C, and Fortran - yes, it's still out there, yes I hate it). I also build physical hardware devices on occasion, and tinker in electronics and PLC-based systems, mechanisms and solutions.
- Code Review 19.5k 19.5k 22 gold badges5555 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5k 5k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2k 2k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 158 Net Neutrality and Stack Overflow / Stack Exchange
- 87 SSD or HDD for server
- 45 Benchmarking things in C#
- 41 Getting hurt at work while not doing anything work related
- 38 Is an open-source software contributor a valid work reference?
- 34 Alternative term for 'smoke test'
- 34 Why the "View Heap" result does not match with 'Process Memory Usage' in Visual Studio
- View more network posts →