question = toBe() || !toBe()
Member for 4 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 3 '17 at 21:32
- Vi and Vim♦ 34.1k 34.1k 1111 gold badges8686 silver badges160160 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 227 227 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Code Golf 181 181 44 bronze badges
- Code Review 171 171 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 115 What is the Vim8 package feature and how should I use it?
- 95 How to debug a mapping?
- 79 What is the Vim8 package feature and how should I use it?
- 67 How to debug a mapping?
- 67 Why is using arrow keys in normal mode considered bad practice?
- 59 How can I get a newer version of Vim on Ubuntu?
- 39 What is the select mode and when is it relevant to use it?
- View more network posts →