Linux hacker and outdoor explorer - particularly of obscure islets and holes in the ground.
Member for 4 years, 5 months
70 profile views
Last seen Nov 12 at 12:00
- Code Review 34.5k 34.5k 77 gold badges4646 silver badges145145 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 19.4k 19.4k 1313 gold badges4949 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 6k 6k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Code Golf 5k 5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Super User 4k 4k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 173 How do I convert a Python 3 byte-string variable into a regular string?
- 100 SSH makes all typed passwords visible when command is provided as an argument to the SSH command
- 90 Alternative for "tail -f" that follows filename
- 80 Build a Compiler Bomb
- 55 What are some common mistakes to avoid when trying winter camping for the first time?
- 53 C++ string operators
- View more network posts →
Top tags (29)
45 25 at twenty-five! Mar 1
13 What's the [api] tag for? Dec 5 '18
12 Inline review format Feb 12 '18
9 Is a changeset reviewable? Sep 17
8 Are questions with undiscovered bugs allowed? Jan 16 '18