“It's not so important to be serious as it is to be serious about the important things. The monkey has an expression of seriousness that would do credit to any great scholar. But the monkey is serious because he itches.”
After Nathan dropped out of public school in second grade, he home-schooled himself through high school, and attended four colleges on his way to earning his official degree.
Nathan is a self taught high-rent IT monkey and privacy enthusiast.
He's worked at Bitcoin startups, at Tesla, WebEx, and as a security advisor to RiskBazaar.
Most recently, he won a hackathon, worked as a Systems Engineer/Architect for Cisco WebEx, advises a Bitcoin startup, and currently works on games.bitcoin.com.
Nathan also swing dances, reads, writes, and studies social psychology. Ask him about Dunbar's number or firebreaks.
You could contact me on https://earn.com/nathan, because we're both serious about the important things
- Stack Overflow 7.1k 7.1k 77 gold badges2828 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Super User 808 808 11 gold badge66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Information Security 620 620 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 412 412 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 329 329 22 gold badges33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 87 Can I move a virtualenv?
- 37 What are the correct permissions for the .gnupg enclosing folder? gpg: WARNING: unsafe enclosing directory permissions on configuration file
- 28 Multiline comment in Elixir
- 28 When can I commit a Private Key to source control?
- 23 How can I define named functions in the Elixir console without getting ** (ArgumentError) cannot invoke def/2 outside module?
- 19 How do I repackage a .deb for Ubuntu Snappy?
- View more network posts →