I'm a committed and driven consultant who enjoy working in customer-oriented projects. I have good experience in designing and developing customer-specific IT solutions in .NET. I'm passionate about "Continuous learning" and read blogs and test new technologies regulary. I'm aiming at always leaving my projects with well structured code, which together with well-balanced design solutions makes them easy to maintain.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 1 at 9:03
- Stack Overflow 16.6k 16.6k 99 gold badges6464 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Code Review 610 610 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 573 573 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Server Fault 261 261 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- Blender 189 189 99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 CssRewriteUrlTransform with or without virtual directory
- 57 SignalR : use camel case
- 56 No Entity Framework provider found for the ADO.NET provider with invariant name 'System.Data.SqlClient'
- 49 How to get a distinct result with nHibernate and QueryOver API?
- 26 Accessing widget instance from outside widget
- 24 How to add Delimiter inside foreach of Knockout
- 21 How to access $parent or $parents in knockout viewmodel click event?
- View more network posts →