By Day: Senior application architect.
PC Master Race: Crysis, Batman, BioShock, Metro 2033/Last Light, Ryse: Sone of Rome, Portal, Half-Life.
The competent programmer is fully aware of the strictly limited size of his own skull; therefore he approaches the programming task in full humility, and among other things he avoids clever tricks like the plague. -- E.W.Dijkstra
- Stack Overflow 33.1k 33.1k 2020 gold badges9595 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Super User 918 918 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 441 441 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 361 361 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Arqade 288 288 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 839 When to use .First and when to use .FirstOrDefault with LINQ?
- 279 Is there a standard keyboard shortcut to build the current project in Visual Studio?
- 161 MVVM: Tutorial from start to finish?
- 147 Why would a post-build step (xcopy) occasionally exit with code 2 in a TeamCity build?
- 106 How do you clear cookies using asp.net mvc 3 and c#?
- 79 Dapper.Rainbow VS Dapper.Contrib
- 77 How to make overlay control above all other controls?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 20 '16