I'm a professional keyboard warrior and Dutch freelance developer with knowledge of various languages and platforms. Decently skilled in various network communicaton protocols and data retrieval, transformation and storage.
Instead of just answering the questions on this site, I like solving the underlying problem. If my answer or comment doesn't seem to address the question directly, please read the question and my response again to see whether I'm here trying to help other developers, or just to score reputation. See also: Before you develop a solution, make sure you really understand the problem.
- 2014-12-06: Creating easy to debug Windows Services in .NET
- 2014-01-22: Stack Overflow reference questions
- 2013-03-19: Posting sortable form items to an MVC controller
- 2013-03-02: Controller injection with Unity under ASP.NET MVC 4
- 2013-02-24: An idea for multilingual webpages: the Content-Languages response header
- 2012-12-12: Using the WebClient class – with cookies!
- 2012-11-18: Configuring a shared packages directory for NuGet and automatically downloading packages
- 2012-08-14: Sockets and protocols: exchanging messages. Using bytes.
- 2012-06-02: Remotely viewing detailed error pages in IIS
Member for 7 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 2 '18 at 6:44
- Stack Overflow 113.1k 113.1k 1818 gold badges161161 silver badges207207 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.1k 2.1k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Review 163 163 88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 502 Warn user before leaving web page with unsaved changes
- 316 What is the difference between utf8mb4 and utf8 charsets in MySQL?
- 171 How to check if a file exists in a folder?
- 157 Resharper's example code for explaining "Possible multiple enumeration of IEnumerable"
- 141 Keep-alive header clarification
- 140 What is ".NET Core"?
- 137 Content Type text/xml; charset=utf-8 was not supported by service
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 27 '16