- Stack Overflow 5.4k 5.4k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Information Security 4.9k 4.9k 66 gold badges1919 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Skeptics 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.8k 1.8k 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 175 Why is it wrong to *implement* myself a known, published, widely believed to be secure crypto algorithm?
- 123 Why do Internet forums tend to prohibit responding to inactive threads?
- 96 Did eight Jesuit priests survive the nuking of Hiroshima without serious injury?
- 82 How to explain to traditional people why they should upgrade their old Windows XP device?
- 64 Are most Linux systems that allow non-root users to execute code straightforwardly rootable?
- 60 How hard should I try to prevent a user from XSSing themselves?
- 59 Is it urgent to revoke the access to a private repo once a person has been mistakenly granted it and become aware of this?
- View more network posts →