Since I don't like the restrictive copyleft nature of the Stack Exchange contribution license:
I hereby grant any entity the right to use my contributions on the Stack Exchange network for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.
Melbourne VIC, Australia
Member for 8 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 11 '15 at 8:49
- Stack Overflow 14.6k 14.6k 55 gold badges5050 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 917 917 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Review 391 391 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Open Source 381 381 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 134 "Delegate subtraction has unpredictable result" in ReSharper/C#?
- 116 Error: "The specified LINQ expression contains references to queries that are associated with different contexts"
- 104 XmlSerializer giving FileNotFoundException at constructor
- 71 How do I use a dump file to diagnose a memory leak?
- 44 Is there a built-in method to compare collections?
- 39 How to set "Run this program as an administrator" programmatically
- 30 How to check if an object is nullable?
- View more network posts →