Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 23 '16 at 10:23
Top network posts
- 45 Big difference (x9) in the execution time between almost identical code in C and C++
- 31 Avoid exponential grow of const references and rvalue references in constructor
- 22 Why can't a pointer be automatically converted into a unique_ptr when returning it?
- 20 weak_ptr, make_shared and memory deallocation
- 20 What to do if a posix close call fails?
- 15 Is there an automatic noexcept specifier?
- 9 Moving to uninitialized memory, or how raw_storage_iterator works
- View more network posts →