Seeking a software engineering position in a professional software engineering environment where I can contribute to the design and development of robust software, preferably in C or C++.
I have extended the C compiler in C for programming Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) of VLSI devices on SunOS (BSD Unix). I have extended the Unix Operating System (SunOS and Solaris) to support ATE in C and C++.
I've been a software engineer for more than 25 years.
I frequent the Code Review web site and provide answers for C, C++ and C# programs. I am learning Python. You can often find me hanging out in the 2nd Monitor chat room for Code Review.
- Code Review 8.2k 8.2k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 493 493 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 213 213 11 gold badge44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Drupal Answers 151 151 66 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 128 128 88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 39 An Update to our Community and an Apology
- 14 Count the frequency of items in an array
- 13 Hangman Game with C++
- 13 Interview coding challenge for iOS Part 2 - the application in Objective-C and Swift
- 12 Tests for palindromes in C and C++
- 12 timeleft utility
- 11 Tic Tac Toe vs PC
- View more network posts →