My user name is Suragch, which means "student" in Mongolian, a language I enjoy studying. I want to always remember to be a learner. In the past few years I've focused primarily on Android and iOS programming, but I'm now transitioning to Flutter in order to save development time.
Feel free to use the code in my answers without attribution in your projects. I'm a big fan of open source and shared information.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 10 '17 at 23:09
- Stack Overflow 375.6k 375.6k 242242 gold badges11751175 silver badges12211221 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 3.1k 3.1k 44 gold badges1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 833 833 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Travel 573 573 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 440 440 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1017 How do I make an attributed string using Swift?
- 932 How does String substring work in Swift
- 821 AsyncTask Android example
- 744 Could not insert new outlet connection: Could not find any information for the class named
- 692 Cocoa: What's the difference between the frame and the bounds?
- 685 UIView with rounded corners and drop shadow?
- 664 Simple Android grid example using RecyclerView with GridLayoutManager (like the old GridView)
- View more network posts →