"International Man of Mystery"
(No, seriously now, you can search for me using my full name "Michael Belivanakis" on facebook, linkedin, etc., and you can even find my personal email address on my website.)
- Stack Overflow 43.7k 43.7k 77 gold badges7272 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 30k 30k 66 gold badges6565 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 377 377 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 370 370 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 292 Declaring variables inside or outside of a loop
- 208 Why do many exception messages not contain useful details?
- 150 Clean Code: long names instead of comments
- 103 Which programming language is used to write a BIOS program?
- 97 Is main a valid Java identifier?
- 91 MySQL: Insert datetime into other datetime field
- 79 Why are the sizes of programs so large?
- View more network posts →