"International Man of Mystery"
(No, seriously now, you can search for me using my full name "Michael Belivanakis" on facebook, linkedin, etc., and you can even find my personal email address on my website.)
- Stack Overflow 44.1k 44.1k 77 gold badges7272 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 30.1k 30.1k 66 gold badges6565 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 410 410 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 377 377 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 297 Declaring variables inside or outside of a loop
- 210 Why do many exception messages not contain useful details?
- 151 Clean Code: long names instead of comments
- 103 Which programming language is used to write a BIOS program?
- 97 Is main a valid Java identifier?
- 91 MySQL: Insert datetime into other datetime field
- 79 Why are the sizes of programs so large?
- View more network posts →