Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Space Exploration 995 995 11 gold badge55 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 898 898 88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Golf 488 488 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 441 441 11 gold badge55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 326 326 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 Can a plant evolve to give off CO2?
- 19 Is there a synonym for "numerifying"?
- 15 How was Skylab's orbit inclination chosen?
- 12 What is the period of $f(x) = \sin^4(x)+ \cos^4(x)$?
- 12 Why do GPS (but not GLONASS or Beidou) satellites have increasing eccentricity over time?
- 12 Did/does the US use statute or nautical miles to decide who gets astronaut wings?
- 12 The really really big mountain
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.