Gold c++ 365th
Official SO clown.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 7 at 19:58
Top network posts
- 48 Ternary operator implicit cast to base class
- 40 New iterator requirements
- 31 The 'this' pointer in the initialization list of the constructor
- 30 Why does std::pair expose member variables?
- 24 Why isn't it a compile-time error to return a nullptr as a std::string?
- 23 Difference between execution policies and when to use them
- 22 Difference between “new Foo()” and “&Foo()” as parameters
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 18 '15