Software engineer. I focus on the practical application of cryptography and information security to software development.
If you like what I write here, check out my website for more!
Formerly known as user595228.
Top network posts
- 16 Example of a PRP that is not a strong PRP
- 15 installing d3 using npm causes contextify errors
- 15 How is "post-quantum security" proven/shown?
- 14 Solving Systems of Equations with SymPy
- 14 Read file character-by-character in Rust
- 13 What Diffie-Hellman parameters should I use?
- 12 HMAC vs ECDSA for JWT
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 16 '16