Hi, my name is Braden Best. I am a Hobbyist Programmer that loves to challenge himself. I have been programming on-and-off since 2007.
I have experience with many languages, including:
- Bourne-again Shell (bash)
- ActionScript 2.0
- Python 2
- Python 3
Languages I would like to get into/play with:
- ActionScript 3.0
Languages I don't want to touch with a 39 1/2' pole (but might be willing to touch with a 40' pole):
- x86_64 Assembly (only in an embedded environment, I'm not touching syscalls)
- BASIC (Might play with TI-BASIC. Might.)
- Malbolge (look it up)
- Stack Overflow 6.2k 6.2k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Arqade 505 505 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 398 398 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 193 193 1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 266 How does a Segmentation Fault work under-the-hood?
- 51 Can the "level 256 bug" in the game of Pacman be considered an unhandled segfault?
- 38 What does the bracketed number mean in longplay titles?
- 16 How to dynamically change a web page's title?
- View more network posts →