I used to be a Software Engineer, using mostly C++. I am now serving a fully distributed team of Scientists and Software Engineers as their manager.
Member for 9 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 9 '11 at 23:09
- Stack Overflow 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Super User 620 620 44 gold badges1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 432 432 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Operations Research 346 346 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 51 What are invariants, how can they be used, and have you ever used it in your program?
- 35 Measuring exception handling overhead in C++
- 32 Can I copy a Git working copy onto another machine?
- 28 How to use system environment variables in VS 2008 Post-Build events?
- 27 Using multiple cores/processors when compiling Java
- 25 How do you handle the tension between refactoring and the need for merging?
- 21 Easiest way to return to a known good state when overclocking
- View more network posts →