I love coding and solving problems. But it's sometime hard to keep my brain cool when a silly problem take my whole day. And again it's a big satisfaction after it is finally resolved.
I am here to sharpen my skills and learn new things from others and I believe, learning is a never ending process.
Top network posts
- 72 rails console doesn't load due to libreadline
- 23 Suggested edits that change code should jump out and punch reviewers in the face (aka mark edited code blocks differently)
- 11 Why I see 20 points less in reputation leagues for year / month / week?
- 10 Use multiple classes in other namespaces
- 10 Differences between array_replace and array_merge in PHP
- 8 Convert a php string to array php from a "JSONish" format
- View more network posts →