Code quality is not a matter of opinion. It's applying knowledge and logic on code fragments that have indicators of potential code smells.
My name is Arne Lewinski. I do not pretend to have experience and I am not an expert in technologies.
But my strength is to make object orientated models as close to reality as possible. That is because I am convinced that any model that differs in its representation from reality is error prone and inflexible by definition.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 14 '18 at 21:27
Top network posts
- 12 Ping-Pong game in Java
- 9 How to send an object from one Android Activity to another using Intents?
- 8 PIN class with SOLID principles
- 8 InvalidKeyException Illegal key size
- 7 Where did the notion of "one return only" come from?
- 7 Abstract factory pattern for a system modelisation
- 7 When should we call System.exit in Java
- View more network posts →