I like working on interesting problems, and have an interest in many areas of programming: systems, servers, programming languages, networks, parallel computers. In general I love learning and am always looking to grow. I have a preference toward functional or statically-typed languages (preferably both).
New York, NY, United States
Member for 4 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 18 '16 at 20:23
- Software Engineering 4.4k 4.4k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.1k 2.1k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 1414 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 899 899 11 gold badge77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 296 Why does everyone use Git in a centralized manner?
- 103 Why would I tar a single file?
- 66 Java threads and number of cores
- 54 Could Khal Drogo's Khalasar really have defeated the Iron Throne?
- 37 "Remembering" values in functional programming
- 29 If async-await doesn't create any additional threads, then how does it make applications responsive?
- 27 NP-complete problems not "obviously" in NP
- View more network posts →