I'm something of a cross between a mechanical engineer, an IT professional, and a book editor. While I don't know everything, I am unshakable in the quest for more knowledge, and I have a memory like a steel trap.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 26 '16 at 18:58
- Worldbuilding 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 385 385 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Drupal Answers 243 243 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Code Golf 241 241 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 205 205 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 How long can an abandoned, semi-sheltered computer remain bootable?
- 27 How would the constant presence of an affable, undemanding immortal affect a society?
- 16 How do I keep presenting progressively more challenging encounters to my PCs without making them think that the world is gaining Levels as they are?
- 13 How can I efficiently run a morally challenging campaign?
- 11 Breathing lightning
- 9 Program template for printing *any* string
- 9 Can a genetically modified human breathe something other than Earth's oxygen/nitrogen atmosphere?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 26 '16