Bioinformatics scientist, mainly using Python and some Perl. Learned to code mainly from the internet, through books, pages, and a Coursera course. Been coding for like 10 years now, i hope i am getting the hand of it.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 18 '16 at 9:50
Top network posts
- 13 TKinter OptionMenu: How to get the selected choice?
- 10 Fill up a dictionary in parallel with multiprocessing
- 8 Ramachandran plot (plotting the torsion angles of protein backbone)
- 7 Use one attribute only once in scikit-learn decision tree in python
- 6 Python-like multiprocessing in C++
- 6 Matplotlib scale axis lengths to be equal
- 6 Using python's multiprocessing on slurm
- View more network posts →