- addEventListener vs onclick
- What does the construct x = x || y mean?
- What's the difference between using “let” and “var” to declare a variable?
Email: michal.perlakowski+stackoverflow AT gmail.com
Member for 5 years, 3 months
8 profile views
Last seen Oct 28 '19 at 13:25
- Stack Overflow 70.5k 70.5k 2424 gold badges138138 silver badges155155 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Golf 520 520 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 406 406 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 301 301 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 525 How to add a browser tab icon (favicon) for a website?
- 424 Access to ES6 array element index inside for-of loop
- 222 What does the construct x = x || y mean?
- 147 Re-export default in ES 6 modules
- 120 How to prevent form from being submitted?
- View more network posts →