- addEventListener vs onclick
- What does the construct x = x || y mean?
- What's the difference between using “let” and “var” to declare a variable?
Email: michal.perlakowski+stackoverflow AT gmail.com
Member for 3 years, 5 months
8 profile views
Last seen Jun 17 at 8:13
- Stack Overflow 48.7k 48.7k 1616 gold badges112112 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Code Golf 520 520 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 331 331 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 291 291 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 332 How to add a browser tab icon (favicon) for a website?
- 272 Access to ES6 array element index inside for-of loop
- 167 What does the construct x = x || y mean?
- 90 How to prevent form from being submitted?
- 83 Re-export default in ES 6 modules
- View more network posts →