Code in Scala, Ruby, Rails, Python (and Java if necessary). Use Vim, TextMate, IntelliJ, Eclipse and NetBeans (in that order). Very interested in geodata and RDF.
Have helped organise BarCampLondon and a few hack days. Use OS X and Debian/Ubuntu (anything with apt), stay well clear of Windows.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 28 '11 at 16:08
- Stack Overflow 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Super User 557 557 33 gold badges66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Philosophy 475 475 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 236 236 66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 235 235 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 80 exploratory SPARQL queries?
- 24 Natural Language date and time parser for java
- 23 How do I control the system volume on OS X with a keyboard without media controls?
- 21 Pattern matching against Scala Map type
- 18 Any practical coding dojo/kata ideas?
- 18 Does C# have an equivalent to Scala's structural typing?
- 16 Does Alvin Plantinga's account of epistemic warrant require belief in God?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 28 '11