def prime_sieve(limit): prime = [True] * limit prime = prime = False for i, is_prime in enumerate(prime): if is_prime: yield i for n in range(i * i, limit, i): prime[n] = False
- Code Review 40.2k 40.2k 77 gold badges6262 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.4k 6.4k 2828 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 976 976 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Physics 640 640 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 411 411 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 Why is a `for` loop so much faster to count True values?
- 53 String reversal in Python
- 49 Send a tweet to ISP when internet speed drops
- 29 Powerful GUI Calculator for Linux?
- 25 Comma Code (project from "Automate the Boring Stuff with Python")
- 24 What is the name of this plot that has rows with two connected dots?
- 22 Making a deck of cards in Python
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.