def prime_sieve(limit): prime = [True] * limit prime = prime = False for i, is_prime in enumerate(prime): if is_prime: yield i for n in range(i * i, limit, i): prime[n] = False
Member for 4 years, 7 months
21 profile views
Last seen Jul 19 at 16:54
- Code Review 38.6k 38.6k 66 gold badges5757 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.9k 5.9k 2424 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 916 916 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Physics 620 620 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 336 336 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 Why is a `for` loop so much faster to count True values?
- 53 String reversal in Python
- 49 Send a tweet to ISP when internet speed drops
- 25 Comma Code (project from "Automate the Boring Stuff with Python")
- 23 Powerful GUI Calculator for Linux?
- 22 What is the name of this plot that has rows with two connected dots?
- 22 Count Even Digits In Number
- View more network posts →