Professionally, I use VB.NET for UI and data framework development to support enterprise resource planning software. As a hobby, I use C# to develop a 2-D scrolling game IDE and framework Scrolling Game Development Kit.
Maple Grove, MN
Member for 1 year, 7 months
4 profile views
Last seen Dec 29 '17 at 13:19
- Stack Overflow 19.1k 19.1k 66 gold badges6060 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Super User 290 290 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 210 210 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Joomla 201 201 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Game Development 189 189 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 283 C# difference between == and Equals()
- 132 Case insensitive string compare in LINQ-to-SQL
- 38 Making splitter visible for Split Panel
- 29 How to copy a row of values from a 2D array into a 1D array?
- 23 Is there an equivalent to the Scanner class in C# for strings?
- 23 .NET Global exception handler in console application
- 23 What is the range of a Windows HANDLE on a 64 bits application?
- View more network posts →