- Stack Overflow 12.1k 12.1k 99 gold badges3939 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- User Experience 7.8k 7.8k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Super User 718 718 11 gold badge88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 306 306 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Arqade 229 229 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 411 Should a toggle button show its current state or the state to which it will change?
- 132 How can I bind to the change event of a textarea in jQuery?
- 127 jQuery textbox change event doesn't fire until textbox loses focus?
- 87 Check if Cell value exists in Column, and then get the value of the NEXT Cell
- 77 Use up or down arrow to represent "sort ascending" at table header
- 54 Is a dummy button an appropriate way to show that a box is clickable?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.