- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 66 gold badges4646 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Super User 319 319 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 255 255 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 158 158 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Code Review 148 148 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 39 Parsing scientific notation sensibly?
- 22 Why is modulus different in different programming languages?
- 16 Is there an application which supports a Mathematica-style workbook but customisable?
- 16 Is there a way of detecting whether a user has already given permission to use navigator.geolocation?
- 15 Why do most programming languages only give one answer to square root of 4?
- 12 Is it ever advantageous to use 'goto' in a language that supports loops and functions? If so, why?
- 11 How do you calculate div and mod of floating point numbers?
- View more network posts →