- Stack Overflow 6.7k 6.7k 66 gold badges5151 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Super User 459 459 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 375 375 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 245 245 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Code Review 193 193 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 42 Parsing scientific notation sensibly?
- 22 Why is modulus different in different programming languages?
- 16 Is there an application which supports a Mathematica-style workbook but customisable?
- 16 Is there a way of detecting whether a user has already given permission to use navigator.geolocation?
- 15 Why do most programming languages only give one answer to square root of 4?
- 12 Is it ever advantageous to use 'goto' in a language that supports loops and functions? If so, why?
- 11 How do you calculate div and mod of floating point numbers?
- View more network posts →