My history of programming goes back to the TI-99, Atari 800 and Apple II.
I attended Rutgers U. (1994-2000), started in engineering but landed in computer science.
I've been working as a computer programmer since 1998. Since 2000 I've been mainly a C# programmer.
The past 3 years I've been doing line of business application development, which I very much enjoy.
I like education very much which is why I enjoy this site and the ideas behind it. Collaborative learning is one of the most exciting thing about the internet to me.
I'm jealous of good technical writers.
My dream job is to one day work on cutting edge educational software.
New York, NY
Member for 8 years, 1 month
12 profile views
Last seen Jul 7 '12 at 20:38
- Stack Overflow 10k 10k 1313 gold badges5858 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.2k 2.2k 55 gold badges2323 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Code Review 682 682 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 375 375 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Physics 328 328 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 130 Are exceptions as control flow considered a serious antipattern? If so, Why?
- 71 How to programmatically set SelectedValue of Dropdownlist when it is bound to XmlDataSource
- 51 Any trick to defining an enum as flags/powers of 2 without eventually needing a calculator?
- 50 Is there way to use Distinct in LINQ query syntax?
- 48 What is the meaning/reason for the generated entries in web.config>configuration>runtime>assemblyBinding?
- 41 Can I copy the nuget package configuration from one project to another?
- 34 How do I perform a case-insensitive compare of GUIDs with LINQ?
- View more network posts →