Kiva is an organization that allows you to lend money, without interest, to the world's working poor, to help them improve their lives. I generated the map below with a data snapshot to show how much impact Kiva has had since it was founded in 2005:
Member for 7 years, 8 months
9 profile views
Last seen Dec 11 '18 at 5:27
Top network posts
- 57 Ternary operation in Java - isn't this abuse?
- 8 Sets, Check and add
- 8 How is my BlackJack game design?
- 8 Should a button behave differently when pressed a second time?
- 6 Android SQLite Database management
- 6 jQuery parallax site (on scroll)
- 6 Will this test to check if an element has an attribute work?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
6 Are comments being favored over answers? Mar 23 '12
5 Tag synonyms (optimize -> optimization) Jan 14 '12
5 Tag synonyms (refactor -> refactoring) Jan 19 '12
3 Possible bug on the suggested-edits page? Apr 25 '12
2 Inconsistent link hover behavior in Chrome Mar 27 '12
2 General guidelines for language references Mar 20 '12