The Code Review Stack Exchange is for sharing working code from projects you are working on for peer review. As such, I added a provision to the FAQ that this site is not about debugging or learning what code does.
Please review the change below (in bold) and make sure this accurately portrays the intent of the site.
From the FAQ:
If you are looking for specific feedback about…
- Code correctness
- Best practices and design pattern usage in your code
- Application UI
- Security issues in a code snippet, etc.
and your question is not about …
- Tools, best practices, improving, or conducting code reviews
- Trouble-shooting, debugging, or understanding code snippets ← (this is the added portion)
- Higher-level architecture and design of software systems
… then you are in the right place!