- Computer Science 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.1k 1.1k 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- The Workplace 492 492 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Chess 483 483 11 gold badge44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 51 Should money be paid as a motivation to testers and developers for detecting and producing bugs?
- 42 Iteration can replace Recursion?
- 27 Are there programs that can 'translate' source code between any two languages?
- 24 Is chess a solved game?
- 16 One element that differs in two arrays. How to find it efficiently?
- 15 Which area is larger, the blue area, or the white area?
- 13 What would be the effects of (relatively) widespread precognition on the stock market?
- View more network posts →