Top Network Posts
- 57 How to fool the "try some test cases" heuristic: Algorithms that appear correct, but are actually incorrect
- 31 How to measure "sortedness"
- 28 Has there been a computer search for a 5-chromatic unit distance graph?
- 25 Is there a reason to spread your research into multiple journals instead of just one?
- 22 How can I generate as many parameters as is the arity of a function?
- 21 NP-hard problems on paths
- 21 Measuring the difficulty of SAT instances
- View more network posts →