- Stack Overflow 16.9k 16.9k 1414 gold badges3333 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 992 992 11 silver badge1919 bronze badges
- Arqade 878 878 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Code Review 763 763 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 108 Do I need to explicitly handle negative numbers or zero when summing squared digits?
- 81 Why use trailing newlines instead of leading with printf?
- 56 What can I use for input conversion instead of scanf?
- 22 When you 'Prove the Earth is round", do you receive any in game benefit?
- 19 Is there any reason to use the early siege units?
- 18 Can you jump higher if you run? If so, why? (High jumping)
- 18 Using an anonymous struct vs a named struct with typedef
- View more network posts →